Today my Twitter feed has been full of people talking about this month's brilliant magazine freebies and yes, I was one of them! Predicting that these freebies would be in high demand, I left a little earlier this morning and detoured to Tesco!
Here's what I picked up:
- Ciate Paint Pots in Bon Bon (left) and Purple Sherbet (right) - free with Marie Claire. There is also another shade available called Jelly Bean, which is a fuschia pink. Worth £9.00 each.
- Benefit POREfessional 7.5ml and That Gal brightening primer 7.5ml - free with Glamour. The POREfessional is worth £10.00 and That Gal is worth £15.00. There is also a BADgal Lash Mascara in black to collect, worth £10.00.
- The Body Shop Big and Curvy Mascara in black - free with InStyle. Worth £10.00. You can also collect The Body Shop Eye Definers in Black and French Navy (worth £16.00 together).
All in all I spent about £15.00 on magazines but got £53.00 worth of products! Hell yeah! :-)
I've already applied the gorgeous Bon Bon shade to my nails, I'd describe it as a very dusky mauve or a purple-y grey. It's a very subtle but I love it. Can I also say how cute is the bottle with the little bow?! It's the kind of thing you don't want to hide away, but display proudly on your dressing table! The pics below are taken in different lights so you can get a better idea of the shade.
So can we expect any freebies next month you might be thinking? Well I have some good news - yes you can!
- Marie Claire will have a choice of three Avon mascaras, worth £10.00 each. Choose from Super Extend Extreme Mascara, Super Shock Max Mascara and Super Curlacious Mascara. I'm tempted to try Super Curlacious, as I'm on the look out for a budget brand that matches Benefit They're Real (if it exists!!).
- Glamour will have a choice of four products from a range called Balance Me - Balancing Face Moisturiser 20ml (worth £11.00), Wonder Eye Cream 7ml (worth £11.00), Pure Skin Face Wash 50ml (worth £11.00) and Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve 10ml (worth £12.00). I looked up this range online as I'd never heard of it. Made in the UK, the range promises to be free from parabens, sulphates, petroleum, mineral oils, silicones, dea, pegs, propylene glycol, artifical fragrances and colours. I like the sound of the lip salve and eye cream!
- InStyle do not seem to be giving away actual freebies with next month's magazine; it's not very clear but the statement "Terms and Conditions apply" is linked to the products with a star in small print, which makes me think that perhaps the magazine will have some kind of voucher for them? Can anyone shed any light on this? Anyway, the products are Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara worth £7.00 and Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam worth £7.00. I seriously want to try the mascara, I've read so many rave reviews on it!
All these magazines are on sale on the 5th July. Aren't we spoilt!!
What freebies have you picked up this month? Will you be picking up any freebies next month too?
Beauty Bird xx